Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Quiz 6.x has the limitation of displaying only one question at a time. This makes it hard to navigate from one question to other especially when you have a skipped question in the beginning and you have your current question at the closure of quiz.
"Allow jumping" a new quiz take option was introduced in the recent minor release to overcome this problem however it is not accessible as it displays only the question number.
The "Quiz Progress" module tries to overcome this problem, it provides a block that prints the list questions in the quiz referenced by title or number (with tooltip) depends on the widget configured in module settings, highlighting their status skipped, answered or unanswered as a link. When clicked it will load the requested question. And a link toggle on the top to switch between the skipped questions and entire list of questions view. At the moment it works only with the quiz that has "Taking Options" set to "Allow jumping".
This idea was adopted from issue
This version support for Quiz 7.x.5.x version. But this version won't support with Ajax Quiz.
How to use ?
1. Enable the module.
2. Navigate to block administration page. Locate "Quiz progress block". Configure to appear in desired region. This block will appear only in quiz take tab by default.
3. Create a quiz with "Taking Options" set to "Allow jumping" from edit tab.
4. Grant the permission "access quiz progress".
5. Now in quiz take, a block would appear as in snapshot see in project page.
6. Modules behavior and output widget style could be configured from admin UI "admin/quiz/settings/quiz_progress". Needs "administer quiz permission".
This module was developed by Sivaji at KnackForge - The Drupal shop located in Chennai, India. We offer Drupal development, consultancy, hosting and support to customers worldwide. Sponsored by EduLanche.
Beta release is suboptimal use dev version to avail most recent fixes.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 143 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,308
- Last modified: October 22, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.