Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module allows users to add questions to a queue. Administrators can view the queue and choose to create question/answer nodes from submitted questions.
A common use for such a module would be to have a sort of "Ask the Experts" feature where users can ask administrators about various topics. Question is actively in use at Mac Geekery. Look for the nodes with the blue bar down the side to see what an answered question looks like.
All critical bugs in the issue queue have been fixed, and question 6.x-1.0 has been released. If you have been using the 6.x-dev release, please upgrade now.
Development will now begin on a 2.x branch of question module, which will be developed for Drupal 6.x and Drupal 7.x only. If you would like to suggest any features, please add them to the issue at http://drupal.org/node/758720.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 44 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,726
- Last modified: March 29, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!