This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Adds a new timestamp to a node for when the node became published.
Many publishing systems are more concerned about the time a node was published than when it was created. I have seen a few solutions to this issue posted which simply modify the nodes 'created' time once the node transitions to the published state; but our application requires maintaining the nodes created time so a new field was required.
The module has a single admin setting to set whether the 'published' time will only be the first time a node becomes published or whether it will reset if the node goes from published to unpublished and then back to published again.
It also allows a user with sufficient privileges to set the 'published' time to what ever they choose.
supported modules (as of 6.x-1.5):
This project was designed by LiquidCMS.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 14 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,733
- Last modified: 6 October 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.