Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module protects critical users from being deleted in the following ways:
- Catches user/*/delete requests to protect users 0 (anonymous), 1 (admin) and current user.
- Protects user 1 and current user from being deleted from user administration.
- Removes delete button from user edit form for user 1 and current user.
Related core issue:
This module will not be upgraded to Drupal 7 because it looks like it will already protect critical users.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Administration, User Management
- Reported installs: 966 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 19,722
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.