Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This project provides an adaptor for modules hosted on drupal.org to the composer command line utility.
It is intended to be run on drupal.org infrastructure to provide a shim that can translate drupal modules, submodules and their drupal specific versioning scheme into something that can be consumed by the composer command line utility.
It aims to have API parity with packagist.org as far as the composer command line tool is concerned.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 97
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 6, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!