This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This project provides an adaptor for modules hosted on drupal.org to the composer command line utility.
It is intended to be run on drupal.org infrastructure to provide a shim that can translate drupal modules, submodules and their drupal specific versioning scheme into something that can be consumed by the composer command line utility.
It aims to have API parity with packagist.org as far as the composer command line tool is concerned.
Drupal.org specific module
This module was developed with the specific architecture of Drupal.org in mind. We do not recommend it's use for Drupal sites in general.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 111
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 28 March 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.