Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Drupal 6 branch offers a complete rewrite from Drupal 5. It now maintains a complete search index over user names and profile fields created with the core Profile module. Note that this doesn't add any search functionality by itself. Here is the minimum of what you need to do if you want any search functionality:
- Install the core Search module
- Install the Views module
- Create a user view
- Add and expose the
Search: Search Termsfilter
- Add the
Search: Scoresort criteria and order by
- Add fields and displays for your needs
Or you could create your custom module which implements
- Create an administrative interface where administrators can decide which profile fields to index.
- Create an administrative interface where administrators can decide the relevancy of certain profile fields.
The Drupal 5 branch isn't maintained any more. This version provides a simple block with search and a page for showing the results. It searches profile fields created with the core Profile module.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Search
- Reported installs: 20 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,513
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!