Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Processing.js is a visual programming language to create "data visualizations, digital art, interactive animations, educational graphs, video games, etc...". This module allows you to embed Processing.js code into content via an Input Filter (or theme function). Processing.js code uses the canvas element introduced in HTML5, and code will only be rendered in HTML5 compliant browsers.
- Detailed usage and installation instructions can be found in the included README.
- Please read the Processing.js Reference Documentation for more information regarding syntax.
- Drupal 6: Deprecated
- Drupal 7: Dev release is ok.
- Drupal 8: In progress. Mainly functional. Needs migration templates.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 26 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,042
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: September 5, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.