Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Restricts access to premium content by role.
This is useful on a news or membership site where teasers are available to the general public but the full body is only available to privileged users. Premium nodes appear in listings with full title and teaser available to anyone. If a user does not have adequate privileges, the body is replaced with an administrator-defined message (for example, an invitation to join the site).
Premium features time settings, so premium status can end (protecting latest content), or begin (protecting archived content) after an admin-defined timeframe.
Because this module does not use the node access system, it does not hide items that are unavailable to a user and is more efficient for large sites. Premium Content can be used in conjunction with any node access module to provide advanced access control.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 230 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,171
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!