Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Postmark module allows the administrator to switch the standard SMTP library over to use the third party Postmark API to send out emails from their site. An account with Postmark is required to use this module.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR DRUPAL 7 USERS
On April 5, 2013, version 0.5 of the Postmark PHP library was released. Currently only the 7.x-1.x-dev version of Postmark supports the 0.5 library. If you download the 7.x-1.2 release of Postmark, use the 0.4.5 library available here:
The upcoming 7.x-1.3 release of Postmark will include support for the 0.5 library.
Also note that Libraries module 2.0 or higher is required for Postmark 7.x-1.2 and higher releases.
Users of the Drupal 6 version of the Postmark module can ignore this notice since the 0.4.5 release of Postmark PHP is bundled into the Drupal 6 module folder.
If you have any requests or problems using the module, please submit an issue in the Postmark queue (http://drupal.org/project/issues/postmark).
Sender Signature Requirement
The Postmark service requires that the "from" email address be registered with them as a Sender Signature. This will normally be your Site Information email address. More information is available here.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Mail, Statistics, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 245 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,703
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.