Pollfield is a CCK field module, enabling multiple types of user polls.
Because pollfield allows you to build polls as part of the CCK system, this module provides a more flexible polling option than the Drupal core poll module.
- Create single and multiple choice polls
- Allow anonymous voting (tracked by IP address, cookie, or unlimited)
- Allow your users to cancel/change their vote
- Automatically close polls after a specified time period
- Control who can see poll results, before and after voting
- Create default settings for new pollfields, while still giving your site editors the ability to change questions, add choices, and modify settings.
The Drupal 5 version of this module is no longer available or supported.
Our current development priorities for the future are listed in order below:
- Ditch Drupal 6 version.
- Resolve critical bugs.
- Improve pollfield documentation
- Release a Drupal 7 version
- New functionality: display results in different types of charts
- New functionality: ranking poll
- New functionality: write-in candidate
Views integration is currently pretty buggy. Work is being tracked on
Huge thank you to previous maintainers:
Current maintainer: Branislav Bujisic
Please test D7 dev version and post comments and bugs..
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 606 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 18,210
- Last modified: February 3, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.