Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Plup module enables uploads to file fields using the popular plupload library. It does not require any other modules to work, but the plupload library must be downloaded separately (version 1.5.8 is the last supported version).
Please note that you must remove the "examples" folder from the downloaded plupload library to avoid introducing a security vulnerability.
The original developer is no longer maintaining the module, and I will only minimally maintain it until Media 2.x has a stable release that works with plupload and multiform, after which I expect to migrate to those modules.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Reported installs: 9,027 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 120,159
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!