This simple module attempts to simplify the process of managing PHP errors on your site.
The watchdog log is a very handy method of analyzing the state of your web site. The most important log entries in the watchdog are PHP errors as these can often highlight major issues on your site. When things are going wrong; you may often have 100's or even 1000's of PHP errors and filtering through these in the watchdog logs can be a tedious process.
This module performs 3 functions:
- it provides a summary page of the watchdog's PHP errors, grouping them into sets and listing last occurrence and number of occurrences
- it archives this summary
- emails summary report to specific email addresses or roles
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration
- Reported installs: 13 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,637
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.