Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Stores and presents performance data using the Entity/Field API.
This won't record any data for you, you'll need to do that externally, save it to the entities/fields created by this module, then you'll get a UI for viewing individual records and (eventually) diffing and graphing multiple records across time.
Nothing here works yet but there's some initial code in git if you want to take a look.
The idea is to provide a single entity type to hold arbitrary data, bundles for each type of performance data:
The sorts of things you should be able to save and view with this:
- XHProf (via http://drupal.org/project/xhprof hopefully)
- devel queries (via http://drupal.org/project/performance hopefully)
This project has been sponsored by:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 406
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!