Panels Breadcrumbs allows you to set your breadcrumbs directly from Panels configuration, and also allows you to take advantage from Panels arguments and contexts as placeholder tokens.
The Breadcrumb configuration is saved along with the page, which means that if you export the page through a Feature, the breadcrumbs you've set will also have been exported.
New in 2.x
Support for Panelizer and configurable breadcrumb panes. Panelizer support requires a panelizer 7.x-3.x version from at least 30 November 2012.
Development sponsored by DRI Discovery/Reinvention/Integration/
Need to configure meta tags within Panels? Check Metatag module. It now comes with Panels support.
Looking to lazily load a pane within Panels? Check Lazy Pane module. It allows you to lazily load panes from AJAX. This allows you to have heavily cached pages and elements with sub-components lazily rendered through AJAX.
Need to rebuild a group permissions immediately after changing its access settings? Check OG Rebuilder module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 15,718 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 267,796
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.