Posted by RobLoach on
For more OpenSearch integration and server-side searching, see the OpenSearch module.
- Make sure the Core module, Search, is enabled, without it this module will not work
- Download and extract the latest release of the module to your sites/all/modules directory
- Enable the module at admin/build/modules
- Drupal 6: visit admin/settings/opensearchplugin to tweak various settings, maybe setting a Data URI for the icon
- Drupal 7: visit admin/config/search/opensearchplugin to tweak various settings, or use Configure operation from Modules page
- Now click on your search provider and add the new OpenSearch engine