Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by RobLoach on
For more OpenSearch integration and server-side searching, see the OpenSearch module.
- Make sure the Core module, Search, is enabled, without it this module will not work
- Download and extract the latest release of the module to your sites/all/modules directory
- Enable the module at admin/build/modules
- Drupal 6: visit admin/settings/opensearchplugin to tweak various settings, maybe setting a Data URI for the icon
- Drupal 7: visit admin/config/search/opensearchplugin to tweak various settings, or use Configure operation from Modules page
- Now click on your search provider and add the new OpenSearch engine
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Search
- Reported installs: 45 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,838
- Last modified: February 6, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!