OpenScholar Virtual Site is a core set of modules used to power and customize a so-called virtual site in the OpenScholar distribution.
This package is developed and maintained at the Institute for Quantitative Social Science at Harvard University
ferdi (Ferdinand Alimadhi)
rbrandon (Richard Brandon)
jjweiner (Joseph Weiner)
swortis (Shaun Wortis)
jsagotsky (Jon Sagotsky)
mpetrovic (Matt Petrovic)
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Utility
- Downloads: 870
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.