openlayers_plus is a collection of behaviors that work with the Drupal OpenLayers module, version 2 and up. This module requires the OpenLayers module, but not vice versa.
This provides the following functionality in the full version.
Not all of these are upgraded/implemented yet for Drupal 7.
- BlockSwitcher: a clone of LayerSwitcher, with better themability and positioning via the Drupal block system.
- BlockToggle: a version of BlockSwitcher that toggles between two different layers only. Useful for situations in which layers represent the same data in slightly different ways.
- ThemeRegion: Inserts an entire Drupal Theme Region on top of the map, as a control. Can be used to place 1 or more blocks on top of your map (for example, if you want to use the map fullscreen. Will probably need you to do some css yourself to get it right.
- Popup: an interaction with point-based, clustered maps that allows clicking on points that results in scanning between items.
- Tooltip: an interaction with point-based maps that results in following links on hover.
Currently being developed in the dev version:
- Legend: a block in a corner of a map that provides information on layers.
- Scale Points: dynamic styling, changing point radii based on a certain value
- MapText: Inserting all blocks in a region on the map, with toggle buttons for each block.
Still to be done (and accepting patches for):
- Permalink: a version of Permalink optimized to persist layers between pages with different layer setups and without explicitly using the control.
This module does not provide thorough theming or accessory images: it's the responsibility of the site builder to tune styling.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 620 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,105
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
There are currently no supported stable releases.