Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
A Drupal module that will create an openlayer layer from an uploaded KML file and associate it with one or more map presets when creating or updating configured nodes.
- Place the module files into sites/all/modules or any other valid modules directory within your Drupal site. Ref, http://drupal.org/getting-started/install-contrib/modules
- Enable the module.
- Configure at least one content type with at least one filefield.
- Visit /admin/build/openlayers/layers/openlayers_kml_layer and select which filefields in each content type are KML files.
That's it. Then, when you create, edit, or delete configured nodes, OpenLayer's KML layers will be created, edited, or deleted, and added to the selected presets.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Location
- Reported installs: 109 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,624
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.