This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module extends OpenLayers CCK input widget allowing to mark a location on the map by simply providing its address.
The integration with Token module allows to auto-fill other text CCK fields on the node submission page with values coming from the geocoding response (like city, country, postal code, administrative areas, etc...). Text and select widgets are supported.
OpenLayers Proximity: geographical proximity search for the OpenLayers module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Location
- Reported installs: 151 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,246
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.