OpenAid is a free and open source website starter kit designed to help cause-driven organizations create feature-rich websites, effectively promoting their work and mobilizing their supporters.
OpenAid provides a modern responsive theme and commonly-needed functionality to allow organizations and programs to launch new sites without the need for extensive custom development. You can also use it as a starting point to build your own custom sites faster, borrowing from the theme and features provided by OpenAid to create your own.
The core features of OpenAid include:
- Author and Staff Profiles
- Image Galleries
- Multi-Author Blog
- Partner profiles
- Resource Library
- Responsive Theme
The platform also includes blocks for social media links, a pre-configured WYSIWYG editor, spam blocker and other useful supporting features. OpenAid is mobile-friendly out of the box, using responsive design techniques to adapt the design seamlessly for mobile browsers.
- Follow progress at twitter.com/OpenAidDistro
- Join the OpenAid community at groups.drupal.org/openaid
- Try OpenAid out for free with Pantheon
There are several great distributions intended for non-profit use. A full list of distributions can be found at https://drupal.org/project/project_distribution.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 163 sites currently report using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 37,650
- Last modified: October 15, 2015
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.