Posted by DamienMcKenna on
GUI module for managing 24/7 Real Media's Open AdStream ad service.
- Exposes all configured advertisement positions as blocks, allowing for a simple way to control the ad placement.
- Ad positions can be added through either the settings interface or via hooks; the latter allow for an easy way to track changes and provides a way for modules to define new ad positions.
- Only outputs the ad position names that are appropriate for that page, allowing for more accurate ad planning.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,325
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 3 October 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.