Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module integrates OneLogin's PHP SAML library with Drupal, allowing Drupal user authentication and user auto-provisioning via OneLogin.
Installation & configuration
For full installation and configuration details, please see the README.
1.x vs. 2.x
The 7.x-1.x version of this module uses v1.0 of OneLogin's SAML library. The 2.x version uses the v2.0 of the SAML library, but is not yet stable. It's recommend that you use v1 for the time being.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Third-party Integration, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 31 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,781
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.