This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
I'm pretty sure you don't need this for OG 2.x series. Yay! Please let me know if you've found this code necessary on OG2.x
Currently these two modules have some points of difference, and the og_mailhandler module aims to provide interoperability between the two.
In comments on #559524: Making Mailhandler reject post to OG if author is a not member of OG Moshe requested that a separate module be created to allow code for OG / Mailhandler interoperability to "mature". That would be what the smell is :)
Currently this module aims to resolve the following issues:
The intended goal of this module is to produce code worth including in OG, at which point this module will be retired.
Patches / feedback / pointers to other mailhandler specific issues in the OG queue are very welcome.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Mail, Organic Groups (OG)
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 810
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.