Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module adds annotations (captions) for nodes in the context of their inclusion inside subqueues. Each node's annotation is unique to a subqueue, so that a single node can have a different annotation in each subqueue it is included in.
User Matt V. composed this short how-to, copied verbatim here:
It took me a while to find where the annotations get added, so I wanted to document what I figured out, in the hopes that it might save time for someone else. In short, annotations get added through the Add/Remove link on nodes, not through the Nodequeue administration interface…
- Click on Content Management > Nodequeue > Add simple queue.
- Fill in at least the "Name", "Link 'add to queue' text", and "Link 'remove from queue' text" fields.
- Be sure to check a box under the "Types" section to enable at least one content type to be added to the queue.
- Click on Content management > Content > List and then click on the title of a content item of the type specified in step #3.
- From the View tab for the content item, click on the link you specified for adding to the queue in step #2.
- Fill in the "Annotation (optional)" field and click on the "Save" button.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Downloads: 1,050
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!