Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
A CCK field to embed the content of another node inside this CCK content type's edit form and output display. This simply take the output of another node and embed it there as static content for things such as lengthy explanation/legalese.
This is similar to the Markup module with these differences:
- The output of another node is used instead of setting the HTML markup text in the CCK field settings. This has the benefit of taking full advantage of Drupal's content system so things like making change to the text is simply editing that other node. Also Drupal's node theming facility is available to make display customization.
- The field is displayed on the output, and is configurable to hidden, full, teaser.
Read more about this module in my article.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 32 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,194
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!