This module has been deprecated in favor of the Rules module which can do everything in this node and much more.
This module allows you to define any page or URL as the target, after you:
- create a node;
- update a node
- delete a node
If you have the Token module installed you can use dynamic placeholder tokens in your paths.
It also has the option to send to the target page a variable informing from where it came.
Example of uses:
- Congratulations page.
- Guide the user on creating node after node
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Display
- Downloads: 1,826
- Last modified: November 27, 2014