Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides a dynamic interface for content administration.
It is intended to supplement Drupal's built-in content management page, and features these improvements over the standard interface:
- Uses AHAH to show node previews and node edit forms within the existing page.
- Uses AJAX to perform searches, apply filters, and retrieve the results without reloading the entire page.
- Adds filters by author and text content (using Drupal's built-in search).
- Shows how many nodes exist within a given set of filters, and allows direct navigation to any page of results.
- The built-in content management page requires the 'administer nodes' access permission, which grants access to a broad range of content-related operations. This module's page is accessible to users granted a permission for only that purpose. Through this page, normal content permissions are enforced, so content can be viewed, modified, or deleted only by users who have these permissions.
- Download the package and extract the files to your modules directory.
- Enable the module on the Modules configuration page.
- Grant the appropriate users permission to 'access content administration' on the Permissions page.
- Go to the Content Administration page provided by this module under the Administer >> Content Management menu.
- You should see a set of characteristics by which to filter nodes, and a list of nodes with icons to view, edit, delete. Clicking on these buttons will display the node rendered, an edit form for the node, or a confirmation form to delete the node.
- This module is in a beta stage of development. Please help test the module and report issues under Support below.
- Wysiwyg editors (like FCKeditor, TinyMCE, and others) are not yet working within the Content Administration page.
- This module has been tested so far mostly with the default Garland theme.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 118 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,977
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.