Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Node view permissions module enables permissions "View own content" and "View any content" for each content type on permissions page as it was on Drupal 6.
It's as simple as that.
It's implemented in a non-conflict way, so you can use it with any other permissions related module.
Created by ADCI solutions team
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Access Control
- Reported installs: 4,532 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 26,544
- Last modified: October 13, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.