This module is used to add class to the nodes based on the content type.
D8 version of Node type class is available!!
Once the module is enabled:
1. This module adds a fieldset named "Node type class" in node type form,
For eg: admin/structure/types/manage/article for "article" content type.
2. It adds the class(es) to the
<body> tag of the node page.
Node class: This module adds class per node not per content type.
Developed by Young Globes
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 163 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,281
- Last modified: 20 March 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
There are currently no supported stable releases.