This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
We need to have one good module. Not a lot of half good.
This module allows creating multiple repeats/duplicates/clones of nodes based on date sequences. The date sequences are created with the Date Repeat module (part of Date). The nodes must have a CCK Date field, which in the new nodes created by Node Repeat are populated with dates from the sequence. A typical use case might be for creating an event that repeats regularly and for which your users need to Signup.
Node types that have one or more Date field(s) can be set to allow repetition by selecting the Date field to use. If a node type is set to allow repetition then a Repeat tab will appear on nodes of that type to allow creating/editing repeats for that node. Under the Repeat tab if the node is already part a sequence then options for editing that sequence are displayed, otherwise options for creating a sequence from the node are displayed.
For unstable versions please take a look at the release notes.
Modules using Node Repeat
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Event
- Reported installs: 91 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,762
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.