The node reminder allow for you to recieve an email at a desinated time period of time. This module is based upon the code from Post Reminder.
- Allow Reminders per content type.
- Template for email Subject and Body with Tokens integration.
- Views integration.
- Actions Integration.
You can make an administration page using Views Bulk Operations.
How the Node Reminder module works
- You can set one reminder for any node of the allowed content types.
- The reminder is set on the node form.
- The email address is defaulted to the current user.
- Once the email is sent, then the reminder is deleted. A new one can be set at any time by editing the node.
- The reminder can be changed by editing the node.
This module is sponsored by
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Mail, Views
- Reported installs: 138 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,428
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.