This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Manage which roles can view, edit, and/or delete nodes by content type (default) or on a per-node basis (overriding defaults on each node).
Also supports changing permissions using Actions.
is blocking a 7.x-1.0 release. Git has some proposed solutions, but the momentum died off.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Access Control, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 850 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 34,439
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.