The Node Limit module allows administrators to restrict the number of nodes of a specific type that roles or users may create. For example, if a site has an "Advertiser" role that can create "advertisement" nodes, then the node limit administrator can restrict all users in that role to a specific number of nodes. He may also restrict users on a per-user basis.
- Per-role node limits
- Per-user node limits
Per-organic group node limits(Dropped)
- Per-time interval node limits
Per-time frame node limits(Dropped)
- Per-taxonomy term node limits (Coming soon)
- Any combination of the above
- Drupal 6 & 7 compatibility
- Requires no programming on the part of the administrator
Install this module and its submodules as usual then find its configuration page under admin/structure/node_limit.
There is also a common use case to help a bit more :
Todo list before release
Plans for the future
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 4,357 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 23,521
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.