The Node Limit module allows administrators to restrict the number of nodes of a specific type that roles or users may create. For example, if a site has an "Advertiser" role that can create "advertisement" nodes, then the node limit administrator can restrict all users in that role to a specific number of nodes. He may also restrict users on a per-user basis.
- Per-role node limits
- Per-user node limits
Per-organic group node limits(Dropped)
- Per-time interval node limits
Per-time frame node limits(Dropped)
- Per-taxonomy term node limits (Coming soon)
- Any combination of the above
- Drupal 6 & 7 compatibility
- Requires no programming on the part of the administrator
Install this module and its submodules as usual then find its configuration page under admin/structure/node_limit.
There is also a common use case to help a bit more :
Todo list before release