Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module is no longer maintained. You can simply use rules to remove a role from a user, so she won't be able to post new content
Create quota module creates quota rules and holds information about every user's creation count.
A possible use case for this module is a site that allows users to register for free and to create a certain amount of content until they are asked to pay for the service.
Module is pluggable and allows other modules to implement their own quota rules.
- Rules module - when the user's quota has reached its maximum, an event is triggered. It is up to you to add a corresponding rule that will take action (such as removing role from that user).
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Rules, User Access & Authentication
- Downloads: 908
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.