Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
A collaborative project of the norwegian Drupal community.
The instructions on how you can help in the localization of Drupal to norsk bokmål can be found here.
Special thanks to users who has contributed by reporting bugs, submitting files and/or been part of the localization decision-making process.
Local Support and Community
If you need help or want to get involved in this project and/or other norwegian-based drupal projects, please visit the official Norwegian website for Drupal at http://drupalnorge.no. Here you will also find the norwegian forums and the 3 norwegian handbooks on Drupal.
The translations here are outdated! You will find the current (and much improved) versions of the translations at http://localize.drupal.org/translate/languages/nb/export.
(You need to log in with your Drupal.org account and join the Norwegian Bokmål team to access the page.)
Contributions to the translations are very welcome. See http://localize.drupal.org/translate/nb for information on how to join the translation team.
- Efforts in localizing the translation files has been started from 5.x-2.0
- This project has been migrated from the deprecated Norwegian (no) Translation project.
- Localization Server for the Norwegian languages » http://localize.drupal.org/translate/languages/nb
- English-Norwegian wordlist for Drupal » http://drupalnorge.no/ordliste/engelsk-norsk
- The Norwegian Handbooks » http://drupalnorge.no/bok
- Drupal Support in norwegian » http://drupalnorge.no/support
- The Norwegian Nynorsk translation » http://drupal.org/project/nn
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Downloads: 7,813
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.