This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Naver is a simple and robust jQuery plugin for responsive navigation. Configuration is very simple. Just provide an element to apply the plugin and specify your breakpoint. Please, visit official page for more information and demo.
- Install the module as usual. Here assumed that the module will be installed within
- Download and extract library's files into
sites/all/libraries/naverdirectory. Also there is more faster way to download library. Simply execute next Drush command within the document root:
drush make sites/all/modules/naver/naver.make --no-core .
admin/config/user-interface/naverpage. Set your breakpoint and target element. Test it.
Please, visit official page for reference.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Downloads: 451
- Last modified: 27 February 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.