Posted by marcelovani on
Smart Paging sub-module that provides navigation blocks with links for multipaged content.
- Smart Paging must be enabled
- Smart Paging input filter must be enabled for each input type: admin/config/content/formats
Copy the module directory in to your Drupal:
/sites/all/modules directory as usual.
- Visit the blocks page admin/structure/block
- Place the Multipage Navigation blocks above and/or below content.
How to use
- Make sure the requirements are met
- Use the steps here to setup Wysiwyg Smart Paging Seo. This will provide the UI for editing the Navigation titles.
- Edit the article
- Set the content to filtered HTML for example
- Add a page break
- Enter the Navigation Title
- Enter the Fragment Url [optional]
- Save the article
- View the article
- You should see the
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 41 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,531
- Last modified: February 27, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.