Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Drupal's block module is limited by the fact that a block can only have one instance. Each block has a 1:1 relationship with its region, weight, visibility (and other) settings. This means that it is impossible to have blocks in multiple regions or to have blocks that have different settings on different pages.
MultiBlock module solves this problem by allowing you to create multiple Block Instances of already existing blocks. Please read the README for more information.
The functionality this module provides is included in Core
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Content Display
- Reported installs: 34,713 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 108,704
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 10, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.