Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Moodle Connector is a module that aims to provide a common interface to modules that integrate Drupal with Moodle.
Note: This module does not provide any end user features on its own. You should only install it if another module requires it.
- Moodle 2.x
Version 1 of this module consists of:
- A screen that allows administrators to set the Moodle database settings.
- API function to connect to a Moodle database
The following modules use Moodle Connector:
If you use the Administration user interface to set the database settings, they will be stored in the Drupal database as plain text. If you don't want that, set these variables in code, e.g. in your
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 336 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,157
- Last modified: May 22, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.