Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
We always need to modify modules execution order, and some could write a code that execute a query to modify the weight of a module in system table, some might go straight to his favorite SQL client and modfiy the record directly, This module provide admin interface for users/people has the access to modules page to reorder the module weights as they want,
it provide a drag/drop functionality to order the contributed modules execution.
Currently this module have only weight field displayed instead of having the drag/drop functionality and this is due to, this doesn't mean that this module is useless now, you still have the ability to re-weight modules as you want in easy way.
This module is sponsored and developed by Vardot.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Utility
- Reported installs: 1,865 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,824
- Last modified: February 5, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.