This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The ModalFrame Exclude From Node module allows you to select CCK fields and other form top level elements and exclude them from display when the node add/edit form is displayed using the Modal Frame API.
By default all fields are included when a node is displayed inside a Modal Frame. To choose elements to remove from display go to the content type page and choose the fields to exclude in the fieldset "Exclude Fields From ModalFrame".
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 21 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,549
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.