Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The ModalFrame Exclude From Node module allows you to select CCK fields and other form top level elements and exclude them from display when the node add/edit form is displayed using the Modal Frame API.
By default all fields are included when a node is displayed inside a Modal Frame. To choose elements to remove from display go to the content type page and choose the fields to exclude in the fieldset "Exclude Fields From ModalFrame".
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 24 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,533
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.