The ModalFrame Exclude From Node module allows you to select CCK fields and other form top level elements and exclude them from display when the node add/edit form is displayed using the Modal Frame API.
By default all fields are included when a node is displayed inside a Modal Frame. To choose elements to remove from display go to the content type page and choose the fields to exclude in the fieldset "Exclude Fields From ModalFrame".
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 18 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,547
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.