Any block can be used, including blocks generated by other modules. Blocks generated by Views are particularly good candidates for embedding.
You can choose to replace menu items with Blocks, or keep the menu items and have the block available by clicking a link which is inserted beside the menu item.
- Attach any block to any menu item
- Choose whether the menu is horizontally or vertically aligned
- Blocks respect all user permissions settings
- CSS and JS is provided for basic show/hide functionality. This functionality has been tested under Bartik
The CSS provided out of the box may not look good in your theme.
Vertically aligned menus should look ok, but horizontal ones are a bit trickier.
You can of course write your own CSS to make things look just the way you like. Check README.txt for a guide on which CSS selectors are available to work with.
If anyone has any suggestions on how to make the module CSS more generic, please let me know in the issue queue.
Blocks loaded via Ajax which embed forms don't submit correctly. Tracked here:
This project was sponsored by NBC Universal.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 6,548 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 131,320
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 31 July 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.