This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Provides a UI in the Drupal backend for Master (drush command). The UI is separated from the original master project, so that one can live on as a pure drush command.
admin/modules/master you will get an overview of your defined Master scopes and the currently active settings. On a separate tab, you also get a list of removable folders and absent modules.
The current Master UI (7.x-2.x) is only compatible with Master 7.x-2.0-beta4 or any 7.x-2.x release. It is not compatible with Master 7.x-3.x so far.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Utility
- Reported installs: 30 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 435
- Last modified: 23 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.