Supported Markdown tags
- Code (inline and block)
- Ordered list
- Unordered list
- Definition list
- Paragraph break
- Horizontal rule
If you want to see Markdown editor 7.x-1.2 in action I have posted an screencast Introduction to Markdown editor for BUEditor on Vimeo.
Once this module has been installed, remember to to head over to BUEditor's settings and its "Role-editor assignments" section to select the roles that may use the Markdown editor.
Ajax markup is highly recommended to get nice previews. Install it before you activate Markdown editor and it will automatically use it when setting up the editor buttons.
The new icons in 7.x-1.3 are contributed by SthlmConnection, Sweden.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 1,502 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 55,269
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.