Marinelli is a 3 column, tableless layout theme with a wide image banner and a "top-tabbed" primary-links system.
3x Main Features
- Flexible 3 column system with 8 extra collapsible regions and a "top slide-box". You can move content on the right or in the middle from theme settings
- Optional built-in megadropdown menu per Primary links: Just activate it in the theme settings page
- Integrated rotating banners system based on jquery cycle: upload banners from theme settings and decide where to rotate them. Each banner con also point to an url to highlight content
- Progressive enhancement with modernizr for css3 features
- Better headings mangement. Now you can use headings even for primary links or megamenu (usefull for screenreaders)
- Better css organization to improve theme customization
- Semantic xhtml and attention to accessibility. With the proper theme settings you can accomplish WCAG2 AAA
Valid XHTML 1.0 strict and CSS2, looks great in FF2,FF3, IE7 and above, Chrome, Camino, Safari and Opera.
IE6 is no more supported. currently I can work only at the 7x branch so i'm searching for a 6x maintainer.
A spacial thanks to mavimo who contributed to the development of the theme
beta-11 upgrade notes
If you upgrade from marinelli-3.0-beta10 to marinelli-3.0-beta11 please resave your theme settings from page Apparence » Marinelli » Settings to remove warning appairs. Please see #1180832: Undefined index: image_weight in marinelli_get_banners() for more info.
Which version of Marinelli should I use?
Drupal 6 support
Please note that support for Drupal 6 officially ended on February 24. While there are a few companies offering to support Drupal 6 beyond that window, I (oadaeh) do not have any intention on doing that with this theme. Unless someone else steps up to maintain that branch, there will be no support for the 6.x-* branch(es). The existing code can still be downloaded via the "Version control" tab beneath the project title above or the "View all releases" under the Downloads table below.
This is considered the most stable branch and currently has a tagged release. If you are not doing any development with and/or for the theme, you should use the latest tagged release for this branch.
This is the branch that is in current development. As the issue queue slowly gets addressed, it will become the stable branch and have a tagged release. At that time, all development in the 7.x-3.x branch will stop.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 14,786 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 546,217
- Last modified: July 17, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.