If you want to use this project your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained project instead
- File an issue in the queue with a patch to fix the project and then contact the LWG to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the unsupported project process.
Marinelli is a 3 column, tableless layout theme with a wide image banner and a "top-tabbed" primary-links system.
Here you can try a live demo
3x Main Features
- Flexible 3 column system with 8 extra collapsible regions and a "top slide-box". You can move content on the right or in the middle from theme settings
- Optional built-in megadropdown menu per Primary links: Just activate it in the theme settings page
- Integrated rotating banners system based on jquery cycle: upload banners from theme settings and decide where to rotate them. Each banner con also point to an url to highlight content
- Progressive enhancement with modernizr for css3 features
- Better headings mangement. Now you can use headings even for primary links or megamenu (usefull for screenreaders)
- Better css organization to improve theme customization
- Semantic xhtml and attention to accessibility. With the proper theme settings you can accomplish WCAG2 AAA
valid XHTML 1.0 strict and CSS2, looks great in FF2,FF3, IE7 and above, Chrome, Camino, Safari and Opera.
IE6 is no more supported. currently I can work only at the 7x branch so i'm searching for a 6x maintainer.
A spacial thanks to mavimo who contributed to the development of the theme
beta-11 upgrade notes
If you upgrade from marinelli-3.0-beta10 to marinelli-3.0-beta11 please resave your theme settings from page Apparence » Marinelli » Settings to remove warning appairs. Please see #1180832: Undefined index: image_weight in marinelli_get_banners() for more info.