This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
File entity representation for a Drush make file. It adds the property information when uploading a .make file to Drupal and adds special treatment of that file (similarly to how images have special upload properties).
This does not allow you to export files or define files with Drush nor does it generate a Drush make file. It only exposes the data within an uploaded Drush make file to Drupal through Entity properties.
Professional Support for Makefile
If you're stuck in the issue queue or need one-on-one help with this module you can request a quote at http://coldfrontlabs.ca/contact. Be sure to select "Support" as the subject.
Co-Creator/Maintainer Mathew Winstone (minorOffense)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Drush, File Management
- Downloads: 1,146
- Last modified: 14 October 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.