This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Multipurpose mailing list module. Create different mailing lists/campaigns. The module provides subscription blocks to place it anywhere on your site. Then export or work with them as needed.
Begginning with the 8.x version, a completly redesign has made:
- mailing lists are now bundles of a new entity type
- subscriptions are fieldable content entities
- multiple subscriptions to a same list allowed (can be limited)
- email confirmation feature available (for double opt-in)
Keeps its minimalistic approach. There are no currently D8 backporting plans.
- Views Send (D8)
Send newsletters to your mailing list subscribers with it.
- Automatic Entity Label (D8)
Hide subscription title/name and fill it with a computed value.
- CSV Serialization (D8)
You can export subscribed emails from each mailing list to a text file (CSV).
- Email confirmer (D8)
For the email confirmation feature.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Mail
- Reported installs: 1,222 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,347
- Last modified: 13 April 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.