Mailhandler send to authentication provides a CTools plugin for the Mailhandler module allowing a site administrator to use the 'to address' of emails as the authentication method when processing email messages in a feeds queue.
At this time, this module works best in conjunction with Mailhandler Single Mailbox, though other use cases are possible.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Mail
- Reported installs: 87 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,519
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.