Keep Frontend DRY; sprinkle it with Magic
(we demand to be taken seriously)
All Drupal sites need some magic, so give yours some! Magic is a set of tools for front-end best practices and general front-end goodies to make your life as a front-end developer happier. Features include:
- Enhancements to CSS Aggregation
- Exclude CSS files from being included
- Exclude JS files from being included
- Rebuild Theme Registry on Page Reload
- Display a Viewport Width indicator
- Display an indicator with classes applied to the HTML. Useful when used in conjunction with Modernizr
- Export theme settings
All of these are set on a per-theme basis and exportable on a per-theme basis, meaning they can be used with any Drupal theme.
Great Themes Designed with Magic In Mind
Help can also be found on freenode at #drupal-magic.
Magic 2.0 should work as a standard drop-in upgrade, but always test first to ensure your site is properly working. If there are settings issues, please re-save your theme settings page, which should take care of any issues at hand. Also, clearing caches (cache_magic) is always recommended with an upgrade of Magic.
Good luck, have fun!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 5,601 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 34,260
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.