Macro module is now no longer packaged with devel.
This is basically the same version as what devel had except for a few new UI additions and a bug fix for proper Drupal 6 forms api integration.
Macro module is a simple solution to recording and replaying form submissions that occur in a Drupal site. This is useful for saving configuration changes that occur and importing them on other sites as needed. This can also be used for saving a set of form submissions which together could be packaged as a "feature" that can be later imported to other Drupal sites.
- Start a macro recording session
- Export macros
- Import macros
- new - Export an individual macro
- new - Display import / export buttons on forms for easier macros.
New development sponsored by: Warner Brother Records
Port to DR7: The module is currently being ported to DR7. Please be patient...
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Utility
- Reported installs: 355 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,117
- Last modified: August 19, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.